Monday 6 April 2009

An Altered Canvas

Sorry I've not been around for the last few days, I've been ill in bed since wednesday, But am now feeling much better & so I have spent the morning playing with this canvas that I have altered ...


not sure why it's tipped this photo on it's end, i've tried putting it on twice ..but it seems to prefer it this way lol :D
I'm afraid the photo's don't give the best of this But something I reason is better than nothing :D
Just finishing the final details of the workshops through to the end of the year & they will be posted shortly on www.artisttradingpost.com
Where I hold the Workshops at Dove Studio, is actually on a farm & they also have holiday accomodation so if ever you & a group of friends wanted a retreat tailor made to your requirements just email me for more info. info@anneliesebates.co.uk Anything is possible !

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous canvas - I love the crackle effect in the corner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs