Wednesday 13 May 2009

Well I have been a bad blogger recently, half the problem is that I am working on a project for Craft stamper magazine & I can't show you what it is I'm doing .. & I've had 3 workshops over the last 4 weeks, Been Camping, & this weekend is my youngest sons Army themed birthday party ... so lot's to organize for that including a 'tank' cake, sticks of dynamite (we're playing pass the dynamite rather than pass the parcel lol )Map for find the bomb, pin the something on the something needs some imagination & then drawing out ready ... an army radio for the base camp needs making, dog tags & posters for around the camp ... so yes just a little busy lol :D but I love it !.. anyhow I DO have some photo's to share with you from yesterdays Mini Book Workshop, What a great group of girls we had ... lot's of fun & laughs !
So here's some pics of them & some of their beautiful work !



these are just some pics of the group ...



Above is the lovely Julie & her great pocket tag book she made ...


This is our Bridget busy working hard :)


This is I believe Suzannes beautiful Book ...


I'm not certain but I think this is on of Bridgets completed projects.


This one is Sharon's Gorgeous Book


& this one is Sharon :)


& this is Jane busy working hard.

so thanks to all my ladies : Sue, Sharon, Sarah, Jane, Julie, Hazel, Suzanne & Bridget for being such wonderful company :) x

3 comments:

  1. Your son should have a great party ... look forward to seeing pictures. Your workshop looks as though you all had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is fabby and your workshops look like lots of fun, I can't wait to see more. I saw you were a follower on my blog, I changed the URL here is my new one. Happy scrapping, hope you get more free time soon. Jay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous projects by your ladies, and your son's party sounds like it's going to be lotsa fun - what a great idea to have pass the dynamite LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs