Tuesday 21 October 2008

I know, I know it's 2 weeks since I last blogged .. how bad am I lol ? Oh well !
I have done some scrapping & am just putting together a tag book made from all sorts of tags off clothing so it will be quite random in shape & texture .. but I like that :)
I will post a picture when it's done. I've got a couple more lo's done using a new range in at artist trading post .. it's the new recycled range from K&Co ... I can't believe the quality for the price you pay .. it's only £3.35 for a pad of 12x12 plain toning double sided cardstock, £3.35 for their 4x6" matting pad with 24 double sided sheets, & only £3.35 for a box of co-ordinating alphabets (5 of them !) .. all in a whole range of colours ... they're fab ! again .. i will post some pics as soon as I can. I saw the prices & had to buy a set lol :D
I've also been playing with my alcohol inks again, stamping images on them & then using glossy accents to hi-lite ... I'd better get my camera out & take some pics to post hadn't i lol ...catch you soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs