Monday 13 September 2010

It's all starting to take shape !

Finally ! I have worked out how to make buttons that link to my workshops, my gallery and my online mini classes, next is to set up my Etsy shop, and add more images to the gallery , but this is at least more than a start .. Hurrah !
Here is a sneaky peek at something that is soon to come :

This is one of the projects I've done for Etsy, though I have also done a couple of Mini Classes for the blog from it too, so look out for those !
I've done a card for the school, but I daren't show it to you just yet as it's not the persons birthday until Thursday, so I'd better wait & show you later in the week :o)

2 comments:

  1. How exciting ... Congratulations and Good Luck ... Loving those nuts :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. I like how you used the wheels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs