Tuesday 3 May 2011

Off to Holland to teach at de-craftorij

Well, at least I will be on Thursday, Along with my intrepid pal Linda E (who of course you all know came to Ranger U with me & who I can't wait to have a good old catch up with!) We are heading off to de-craftorij, I shall be teaching an Art Journaling workshop and Linda is doing a Stampotique Screen ... should be lot's of fun ! But at the moment I have toothache, I managed to break a tooth and it's rather painful to say the least, so once I have had that fixed later on today I can start to plan what I need to take with me to Holland !
You can visit De Craftorji's website Here

I shall be blogging hopefully whilst I'm there, so come along with us for the journey, it's going to be good ! :D

3 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful time in Holland and that your tooth gets sorted out x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a fantastic time crafting and catching up with Linda....I am sure your classes will go down a storm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Aneliese for your wonderful workshop. You give me the ideees for a new hobby...journaling. It was great.
    Big hug Jolande

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs