Monday 17 October 2011

Hello .... so much happening again behind the scenes ...

... I don't seem to have much time to tell you about it all ! Well I've finally made it on so I can give you a few sneak peeks & bits of news. Hmmm, where to start, well there's new workshops in the pipeline, there's a sneaky peek below of just one of them, they should ( should !) be on the website
by the end of this month ... so I'm busy arranging venues and dates at the moment !
What can I say ... this pictures clue is Ranger ..lot's of it & over a weekend !
Then we've got the NEC Hobbycraft show, November 3rd to the 6th. I shall be on the Artist Trading Post stand (B41) demo'ing for the 4 days ... can't wait ! Visit the show site here :HobbyCrafts or the shop here Artist Trading Post make sure you call by & say hello ! would love to meet you :o)
& I'm still working on the new "secret" section of the website ..... I'm getting there honest (Sarah !) lol :o) Not to mention the NEW STAMPS being worked on right now as I type ... Soooo exciting ! and then there's the new gadget I have for the blog which will be a slideshow technique spot as soon as I get 5 minutes ! So just a little catch up, stay tuned ...lot's coming up !

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I get a direct mention by name! I feel special lol! I shall just keep checking till the secret reveals itself ;). Ranger workshop pic looks fab and you know how we love weekend workshops :) Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing you at the NEC your demos were great last time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs