Wednesday 9 November 2011

NEC update & NEW Stamps !!

So, finally return to my blog after a VERY busy 4 days at the NEC, I must have made about 150 tags in that time ... the ink is still staining my fingers lol :D I met some absolutely fab people, some new & some old friends, good to see them all. I've taken a few pics of a handful of tags that weren't given away to share with you.
This one has the Tim Holtz Cog & Bird sizzix Die-cuts, plus my very own hot off the press New stamps ... these were taken from the "Rooted in Earth" set. Find that Here Next we have this one :
This one has the T.Holtz Dress makers Sizzix die on it , some T.Holtz Trimmings and stamps Then we have this one :
This has my new cogs, splatters and Phone dial from my "Little bits of Randomness" set find that Here This 4th one is stamped with LittleBigTree's Enchanted Sea Fantasy set find that one Here
And then last but not least, another one stamped up with my "Rooted in Earth" set ... (see link above)
More exciting things coming soon ..... watch this space !! :D x

9 comments:

  1. Fantastic pieces of art, Anneliese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anneliese These are fantastic, it was great to see you at the NEC again. I've manages to make a few tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the stamps and how you have used them ...the tags are stunning ....love the seahorses ....and the old dial ...remember them so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw you at the Nec and your tags are great ;o) I have tried to email you but the address keeps bouncing back so not sure how to get in touch? Your art work is inspiring and you were going to share your tag book instructions but like I say I can't get in touch ;o( I'll keep trying! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Sam, you can contact me via bates724@btinternet.com :o)Thanks for the lovely comments :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow these are brilliant tags hun,love each and every one of them,super,wish I had seen you at the nec would have popped over to say hi,hugs cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your tags and new stamps - here is a link to a layout I did using your London stamps http://sunshinegirlnicola.blogspot.com/2011/06/still-no-mojo.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my word...i absolutely have to have all of your delicious stamps!! i'd better start saving now :0)
    i hope you get those fingers clean eventually...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs