Tuesday 8 June 2010

The big TEN TAG COUNTDOWN begins !

Well unsurprisingly Linda has not only beaten me to it but has also made a far better job of it .. note to self * must try harder ! lol :D
So here is my very sorry for itself offering :D
I colour-washed the background, then I made my own glimmer mist using perfect pearl in blue patina & some Stream colourwash & water and spritzed through a Crafters workshop stencil. Next I Used Walnut stain distress ink over the T.Holtz Swirl Mask , used Artchix numbers for my '10' fronted by idea-ology film strip ribbon and made a metal rose. I added lime green stickles over the mask pattern edges & added a couple of cogs from the idea-ology range to finish.
Please feel free to play along with me & Linda if you feel like it .. the more the merrier ! You can see Linda's Fabby Tag HERE"



Got to get on now, have lot's of backgrounds to prep for the workshop tomorrow, images to print (Ally I have rememebered that you don't like faces & will make sure you have alternatives lol :D x
Might have to get on with my tag no.9 as well seeing as I'm workshopping all day tomorrow ! ... eek I need more hours in the day x (don't we all ?)

5 comments:

  1. I made a better job of it indeed ... I don't think so ... yours is stunning ... the background is mouth wateringly gooooooood! Only 10 sleeps :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the tag is wonderful and soooo hope you and Linda have a brilliant time drooling over Tim ( well Linda will be drooling ) look forward to the next 9 tags x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag and the texture created ...you both are so talented and so different ...looking forward to seeing all your tags too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, hope you and Linda have a fab time and learn some realy cool stuff, and looking forward to seeing the rest of the tags, hugs Chiz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks wonderful :) Those stencils are great aren't they!
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs