Friday 11 June 2010

Tag 7 on the 10 Tag countdown

So here I am yet again with another tag, never have I blogged so regularly lol :D
Linda's creation if it is not already done will no doubt soon be Here
Today for mine I again used some of Tim's lost & found paper as a background, I inked a grungebaord swirl with fired brick distress ink, I cut the no.7 out of the lost & found pad, added some film strip ribbon & adhered. The fabric at the bottom of the tag says " the adventure never stops" this is off a clothing label I had previously hoarded !
I tied some twine around the tag tying a bow at the front, I made a clear UTEE tile by placing an image into the bottom of a silicon ice cube tray & pouring some clear UTEE on the top of it, wait until cool & pop out. This I adhered alongside an old metal letter that I've had for some while .. I used the U specifically for Ranger U.
So here it is :

4 comments:

  1. I lurve this tag! It's real cool!
    Oh, what did you say the U stands for??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is lovely ... very lovely indeed ... only just blogged mine!!! Am getting really really really excited :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you and Linda are creating .... so different ...but both amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! 7, now 6 once I comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs