Tuesday 15 June 2010

TAG 3 in the 10 TAG COUNTDOWN

I'm a little more organized today .. so I've actually got my tag done earlier ! .. Apologies to Linda whose Link I forgot to add yesterday to my post as I was in a rush .. so here it is now : Linda's Lovely Jubbly Blog (this is showing as not there but click the link on the page that comes up & it will take you straight to Lindas blog ... no idea why ? )
Todays tag has the lost & found papers again as a background, I've Made a microscope slide collage with charms, and a faux solder edge with Platinum Utee. I've glossy accented an image (chocolate cake .. no I've no idea of the relevance of this) which has been adhered to a piece of board. The 3 is from Tim's salvage pad, Gaffer tape from 7 gypsies, and the flowers I can;t remember what make they are but I know I got them from Artist Trading Post Jamie will probably tell me that they've sold out of the flowers but I'm sure there were others ...
I black sooted the edges to finish.
Going to get on with the Fathers day present so that I can leave it ready before I go on Thursday morning.

4 comments:

  1. Another fabulous tag Anneliese :-) I think the relevance of the chocolate cake is you can have it anywhere, anytime, for any occasion ;-)
    Have done mine for today here
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours and everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and the tag is mighty fine too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, love the colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs