Wednesday 9 June 2010

JUST 9 MORE SLEEPS TAG !

Well better late than never, just got back in from teaching a workshop, we've been doing the ABC book of me, a kind of beginners guide to Art Journalling, Everyone had very inky fingers by the end of it, including me as the ladies were busy creating some backgrounds I snuck in the creating of my latest tag with whatever there was to hand !
So here it is :


I coloured the background with distress inks the following colours : Peeled Paint, Crushed Olive & Mustard Seed. I stamped Tims Circles stamp in Fired Brick,and the pen nibs in sepia archival, then using the crafters workshop swirl mask went over the top with a bit more peeled paint.
I added some torn pages from a book, inking the lower layer peeled paint & the top layer mustard seed.
I added a House from Dyan Reaveleys Download sheets see here
I used black soot to colour the grunge board element, fired brick for the letter A & added the clock & spinner from Tim's Ideaology range. I finished off using Gellyroll pens, Black on the no.9 on the house door & White around the edges and the A.
You can find Linda's creation here : Here
Then here are a few pictures from todays workshop too ...


4 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time at the workshop ... tag is great ... we are going to Ranger U ... in nine more sleeps **Squeeeeeeeal***

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOOP! Tag looks great hun.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab workshop! Great fun!
    The tag is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your '9' tag. Very creative and it's wonderful that you were able to use what you had on hand. Have fun at the workshop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs