Saturday 19 June 2010

Wow what a Fantastic first day !!!

We have had the best first day ... we spent a morning with Tim learning secrets about perfect pearls & embossing ... then we spent the afternoon with Suze Playing with the melt pots with UTEE & Beeswax.
We met Wendy Vechi(do you know I think I've spelt that wrong .. sorry wendy), and Dina Wakley ... she is a doll :D
We also met Celine who sat opposite me who is from France, Heidi from the USA, Melissa from the USA, two lovely ladies from the Netherlands Lia & Joan ... everyone is just lovely ! We had a BBQ at Ranger tonight & then some of us headed over to applebees for a drink & a desert .. Lovely !
I will go & add some photos now ... I have to use picasa to do this so I can't edit them much .. so I'm afraid you'll have to make do lol :D ... Can't wait for tomorrow, we have the lovely Claudine teaching us in the morning & then Tim again in the afternoon .... Here is What the lovely Linda has to say about it : HERE
HURRAH
catch up again tomorrow x

2 comments:

  1. Wow!!! It doesn't get much better than that! You do realise that we're all going green over here in the uk!

    It sounds brilliant! And lots of fun!
    Enjoy Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot is going on ...so great of you both to keep us all in the loop. Love all the photos above ...continue to have a brilliant time xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment. They are much appreciated :o)

Crafty Blogs